Partner with Modiv on Your Next
- $5,000,000 and up
- Industrial: Distribution, manufacturing, flex/R&D, cold storage
- Office: Low-rise, highly amenitized, lab space
- Retail: Necessity (pharmacies, dollar stores, convenience) and quick service restaurants
- Individual properties
- Build-to-suits and forward-takeouts
- Joint ventures/partnerships
- 5+ years; NNN preferred
- Focus on primary markets with healthy demographics and real estate fundamentals
- S&P rating of AAA to B or implied equivalent
- Typically 45 to 60 days from engagement
Modiv acquires, owns and manages single-tenant net-lease office, industrial and retail real estate throughout the United States.
Having created one of the largest non-listed real estate investment funds to be raised via crowdfunding technology, we continue to seek high-quality net-leased properties occupied by creditworthy tenants.
At Modiv, we’re committed to transparency in all transactions, a timely closing process and building long-term, beneficial relationships with our tenants, developers and business partners.
Investing in Modiv’s common shares is speculative and involves substantial risks. The "Risk Factors" section of the Offering Circular contains a detailed discussion of risks that should be considered before you invest. These risks include, but are not limited to, illiquidity, complete loss of invested capital, conflicts of interest and blind pool risk. In addition to the foregoing risks, the adverse economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are unknown and could materially impact this investment.
Modiv, Inc. | 120 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660 | 949.386.2557 | email@example.com