Partner with Modiv on Your Next
- $5,000,000 and up
- Industrial: Distribution, manufacturing, flex/R&D, cold storage
- Office: Low-rise, highly amenitized, lab space
- Retail: Necessity (pharmacies, dollar stores, convenience) and quick service restaurants
- Individual properties
- Build-to-suits and forward-takeouts
- Joint ventures/partnerships
- 5+ years; NNN preferred
- Focus on primary markets with healthy demographics and real estate fundamentals
- S&P rating of AAA to B or implied equivalent
- Typically 45 to 60 days from engagement
Modiv acquires, owns and manages single-tenant net-lease office, industrial and retail real estate throughout the United States.
Having created one of the largest non-listed real estate investment funds to be raised via crowdfunding technology, we continue to seek high-quality net-leased properties occupied by creditworthy tenants.
At Modiv, we’re committed to transparency in all transactions, a timely closing process and building long-term, beneficial relationships with our tenants, developers and business partners.
Modiv Inc., a real estate, fintech and proptech asset manager, is reimagining modern real estate investing for individual investors. Driven by innovation, an investor-first focus and an experienced management team, Modiv has created one of the largest non-listed real estate investment funds to be raised via crowdfunding technology and the first real estate crowdfunding platform to be completely investor-owned. Modiv provides individual investors access to real estate and real estate-related investments designed to provide both income and long-term growth.
Securities offered through North Capital Private Securities, member FINRA / SIPC.
Note that any investment in a REIT or Modiv is speculative and involves substantial risks, including illiquidity and complete loss of invested capital and there are no guarantees dividends will be paid.
Modiv, Inc. | 120 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660 | 949.386.2557 | firstname.lastname@example.org