Partner with Modiv on Your Next
Net Lease Transaction
- $5,000,000 and up
- Industrial: Distribution, manufacturing, flex/R&D, cold storage
- Retail: Necessity (pharmacies, dollar stores, convenience) and quick service restaurants
- Individual properties
- Build-to-suits and forward-takeouts
- Joint ventures/partnerships
- 5+ years; NNN preferred
- Markets with healthy demographics and real estate fundamentals
- S&P rating of AAA to B or implied equivalent
- Typically 45 to 60 days from engagement
Modiv owns and actively manages single-tenant net lease retail, industrial and office properties throughout the United States.
As we continue to strategically grow our single-tenant portfolio, we seek high-quality, net-leased properties occupied by creditworthy tenants. Our current focus is on strategically important and mission-critical industrial and retail properties.
We’re committed to transparency in all transactions, a timely closing process and building long-term, beneficial relationships with property owners, developers, business partners and our tenants.
Investing in Modiv’s common shares is speculative and involves substantial risks. The "Risk Factors" section of the Offering Circular contains a detailed discussion of risks that should be considered before you invest. These risks include, but are not limited to, illiquidity, complete loss of invested capital, conflicts of interest and blind pool risk. In addition to the foregoing risks, the adverse economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are unknown and could materially impact this investment.
Modiv, Inc. | 120 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660 | 949.386.2557 | email@example.com